I haven’t been reading as many books as I’d like to, and I haven’t dedicated adequate time to reflect and react to books and articles I’ve read online, so I’m going to start keeping track of some of those here. Also check out my Goodreads profile.
I love this quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson, which is even more true in today’s world where we read tons of stuff both online and offline.
“I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.”
You may not remember every detail of every story or article you read, but I like to think of reading as food for your mind and soul. Which means you should develop good reading habits and watch what you read, just like you should watch what you eat. Put enough garbage in, and it’ll start to weight you down. Cheers to clean eating and clean reading!
Some of my favorite books:
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail by Clayton M. Christensen
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
- The Happy Runner by David and Megan Roche (Disclaimer: I’m currently coached by these AMAZING human beings!)
Recent reading posts